My recipes are all about meals and snacks being cost effective, healthy, low prep time, and taste amazing!
LEMON BERRY YOGURT SMOOTHIE
- 1/2c plain full fat greek yoghurt
- The juice of 1/2 lemon
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- I did half a scoop of vanilla egg white protein powder, 1/2 serving of collagen protein powder
- 1 cup frozen berries (I used mixed berries)
- 1 cup (approx) of milk (I used whole milk but ANY unsweetened milk is great!)
CRUNCHY TUNA SALAD
What you need…
- 1 can albacore tuna, drained
- 1/2c diced celery
- 1/4c diced green onion
- 1 T or so of mayo… I used my homemade paleo mayo 🙂 Here is the recipe I used.
- Salt and pepper to taste
I like to eat with a half an avocado!
MY FAV MORNING BIG ASS SMOOTHIE
- 1c frozen berries
- 1 banana
- approx. 1 c kale or any dark green leafy veggies
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery stick
- 1 small orange and or 1/4 lemon peeled
- Half a scoop egg white protein, 1 scoop collagen protein
- approx. 2-3 teaspoons of matcha powder.. read the benefits of matcha here
- 1-2 T coconut cream
- approx. 1 cup unsweetened almond milk… or enough to blend
This is a BIG ASS SMOOTHIE! I sip on it thorough the whole morning 🙂 It also takes a bit to make so I recommend making it the night before.
PAISLEY’S POWER BREAKFAST BOWL
- 1/2 sweet potato chopped
- 2-4 scrambled eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- LOTS of nutritional yeast!
HEALTHY ICE CREAM!!!
It’s helps to have a super powerful blender for this recipe… I recommend a vita-mix.
What you need for 2 servings …
- 1 frozen banana
- Approx. 1/2c frozen berries
- 1T almond butter
- 1 serving of vanilla flavored protein powder. I use egg white protein or whey.
- Approx. 3/4c milk (unsweetened) this may vary depending on your blender. It’s hard to find the PERFECT amt of liquid to frozen fruit… it takes a little practice.
Blend til smooth! BETTER than ice cream.. well, mostly 😉
LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES! And remember… Your first week @ Honest Training is FREE! Click here to redeem! Make sure you are in our email list to see AWESOME specials, deals and FUN events! Scroll to the bottom of this page… bottom right side 🙂
Owner of Honest Training
Certified Personal Training w/ a specialization in corrective exercise and small group personal training
Pit Bull Mom